Crib & toddler bed sheet sewing pattern and tutorial.
Make your own fitted crib/toddler bed sheet as well as a flat sheet for toddler beds. The flat sheet is fitted on the 'foot' end so that you don't have to worry about it coming un-tucked. For toddlers who are learning how to make their own beds, it helps make it VERY easy for them to handle.
Make sheets to match any room or decor! You can make them with multiple types of fabrics. This pattern is designed to use regular width fabrics (44/45" wide) as well as wider fabrics. In the tutorial, there are fabric ideas as well as money saving ideas to make these sheets for cheap or free!
Fleece crib sheets are WONDERFUL for babies. Not only is fleece a soft and cuddly fabric, but it also wicks away moisture from baby's face. You can say goodbye to baby cheek rashes by using this crib sheet pattern to make fleece sheets.
This pattern fits all standard crib mattresses. A standard mattress is aprox 51/52" x 27" x 5/6.
This Crib Sheet Pattern & Toddler Bed Sheet Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern piece
- Directions to make a fitted crib sheet
- Directions to make a top sheet (flat sheet)
- Fabric suggestions & ideas
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- Put together in 20 minutes (including cutting!)
- Serger and sewing machine instructions
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!