These pants are the perfect fit, every single time! Whether they are for working out, going out, sleeping in, or staying in, you'll never need another pants pattern.
There are 3 leg width options, optional hip pockets, and optional back pockets. Also included in the tutorial is a 'Fit Worksheet' to help you make these pants into your own style, regardless of your fabric choice. This pattern uses knit fabric with a stretch of anything over 40%. Stretch denim frequently works great!
You'll love this design!
**Please note: There are multiple size ranges of the Fit Pants. Once all of the sizes are released, there will be a bundles available. However, the bundle will not cost less than the release sale prices, so don't wait to get it at a great price today!
- Baby Sizes (nb-24 months)
- Boy Sizes (2t-20)
- Girl Sizes (2t-20)
- Women Sizes (00-20)
- Women Plus Sizes (14w-40w)
- Men Sizes (29-49)
Fit Pants Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Fit Pants Pattern Includes:
- 3 Leg Width options: Wide, Classic, Skinny
- Perfect Fit Worksheet to help you choose the best size with fabric selection
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 13 sizes (2-20)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make pants, shorts, or bike shorts
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make hip pockets
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make back pockets
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to have a faux fly
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Video to help with the Fit Worksheet
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns. Click Here to see the posts that apply to the Fit Pants:
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Boy Fit Pants, you will have free access to our updates. YES!