Make a germ free mask with this Germ Free Face mask sewing pattern.
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own reversible Germ free face mask. The pattern has multiple sizes so that you can fit a Germ Free Face Mask on anyone from ages 3 - XL adult!
Two styles to choose from: FITTED and FAST. The Fitted face mask pattern is very easy and has a chin strap to hold the mask in exactly the right place without bunching. It is fitted to the user's face. The FAST face mask pattern is EXCEPTIONALLY easy and is incredibly fast to put together.
Use a face mask when:
- there is a coughing person in the home.
- you are visiting a hospital or nursing home.
- you are taking care of or visiting loved ones who are immune sensitive.
- it is allergy season to help filter out some allergens.
- you are spray painting or spraying other types of chemicals.
- you are cleaning your home or bathroom.
The Germ Free Face Mask includes sizes:
- 3-6 yrs. Up to 4" from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
- 6-10 yrs. Up to 4.5" from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
- 10-14 yrs. Up to 5" from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
- Average adult. Up to 5.5" from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
- XL adult. Up to 6" from the bridge of the nose to the chin.
This Germ Free Face Mask Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 5 sizes (Age 3 - XL adult)
- Two Styles - Fitted or FAST (patterns are both printable on separate sheets)
- Regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
The Germ-free face mask pattern includes helpful fabric hints to make a face mask for next to nothing or for free! Of course, there is an added image for each step and helpful sizing charts to help you determine the appropriate size for you or your child.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Add this face mask pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. Our system will store the face mask pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
The pattern designer has no responsibility regarding germs, disease, or health concerns of the purchaser. This is a sewing pattern to make a fabric covering for the face. Fabric choices and hygiene are the responsibility of the purchaser. Research and medical grade fabrics are the responsibility of the purchaser to make the masks compliant with CDC requirements to stop transmission of disease. This pattern or the designer does not, in any way, attempt to imply that simple fabric will completely stop the transmission of disease.