Sew a Kid to Tween Nightgown with this easy Sewing Pattern.
I love giving my girls nightgowns! Now you can make your child an adorable nightgown with this Girl Nightgown Sewing Pattern and tutorial.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Girl Nightgown Sewing Pattern uses soft, knit fabric. It's a great way to recycle an old t-shirt, jersey shees, or a dress of your own! You have the option of long sleeves or short sleeves to put on this girl nightgown, so you can make a stash for your kids for all year long. This nightgown sewing pattern for girls features a "pull over" neck line that uses binding like your t-shirts.
Use this girl nightgown sewing pattern to make any size from 4-16. It is accurate sizing with real babies. The pattern uses regular 8.5 x 11 paper to print.
We've included helpful hints as well as great ideas on how to recycle clothing for your baby nightgown!
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This Knit Girl Nightgown Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 6 sizes (4-16)
- Printable pattern pieces for a short sleeve
- Printable pattern pieces for a long sleeve
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the girl nightgown pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!