Budget friendly and Re-usable Insulated Lunch Bag Sewing Pattern!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
Go eco and budget friendly by making a lunch bag with this insulated lunch bag sewing pattern. Re-using lunch bags is a great budget saver! Use it for left overs in tupperware, or sandwiches (of course packed in our reusable sandwich bags). So many people use plastic lunch sacks that have no character....or worse yet, they'll use the kind that you throw away! Go Green today and make your own insulated lunch bag.
This lunch bag pattern is great! All of the seams are hidden in this lunch bag. The lunch bag pattern allows the sewer to make a completely unique and functional lunch bag.
This lunch bag pattern and tutorial includes:
- Optional PUL to make the inside of lunch bag wipeable
- Optional insulation in lunch bag
- Hidden seams to make all pieces look and feel sturdy and professional.
- Velcro is recommended to be easy for all ages
- Budget friendly ideas in lunch bag pattern will help you create these with little or no cost
Extremely easy to sew..even for the 'first time' sewers
- A picture is worth a thousand words....and we have a large, crisp & colorful image for every step.
- Not only that, but our explanation of each step will never leave you guessing.
- Quick to put together
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!