Sew baby clothes with this Lap Shoulder Baby Shirt sewing pattern PDF Download.
Some call it lap shoulder, overlapping shoulders, envelope neckline, and many other things. Whatever you call it, this is going to be a staple pattern in your collection.
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own long sleeve, or short sleeve baby shirts with an envelope (lap) style neckline.
This baby shirt sewing pattern has printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes. The shirt sewing pattern is designed to fit babies from Tiny Newborn through 36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies. The pattern uses regular 8.5 x 11 paper to print.
Each size has 2 patterns: one is for fitted sizing and one is for comfy sizing. The fitted size baby shirts are perfect if you want a nicely fitted shirt on an average size baby. The comfy size baby shirts are great for babies who have extra large tummies or just for the mom who likes loose style baby clothes.
Make these baby lap shoulder baby shirts with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This Lap Shoulder Baby Shirt Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for FITTED Lap baby shirts
- Printable pattern pieces for 9 sizes (NB-36 months) for COMFY fitting Lap baby shirts
- Tutorial to make Lap baby shirts with sleeves
- Tutorial to make Lap baby shirts without sleeves (tank top)
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Very detailed binding instructions
- Budget friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Lap baby shirts pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!