Make a maternity shirt with this Maternity shirt pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This maternity shirt pattern is designed to fit the pregnant mamma from the minute she is showing her bump, until the day that the sweet baby is born. In fact, the loose-fitting handkerchief hem helps hide the tummy post pregnancy too, so this makes the perfect babymoon shirt!
The maternity shirt has plenty of room to grow, yet looks classy on a small tummy. The knit, fitted bodice makes you feel beautiful, while the handkerchief hem gives comfort and coverage.
The Maternity Tunic Pattern is designed to fit women from size XXS-XXXL. It is accurate sizing with real women.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This Maternity shirt Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 8 women sizes (XXS-XXXL)
- Printable pattern pieces for short sleeves, 3/4 length sleeves, and full sleeves.
- Directions to make a Maternity Tank top with the handkerchief hem
- Excellent and detailed binding instructions
- Cutting diagram
- Yardage requirements
- Regular sewing machine and serger directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Recycle friendly ideas to help you save $$ on supplies and help our environment
- Size chart to help you determine what size to make
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% support from a professional seamstress
If you would like to see how this neckline is attached, please see the video "How to attach binding to a neckline"
If you would like to see my favorite way to attach sleeves, please see the video "how to attach a sleeve"
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!