Make a one piece nursing cover with this Nursing Shawl Sewing Pattern!
360 degree nursing coverage! You'll love how easy it is!
This nursing shawl pattern is meant for the mom who is looking to keep her body covered up while nursing. It's also a great shawl or poncho when you are not pregnant. This nursing shawl pattern comes complete with a supply list and a great place to find the desired fabric for a great price.
This nursing shawl pattern has 21 real life photos for making your own nursing shawl. You'll love how easy it is! You can have a nursing cover in less than 20 minutes by using this pattern. Make one with hemmed edges with a regular sewing machine, with serged edges, or with one seam! All of the directions are available with this pattern.
The finished nursing shawl is designed to be one size fits all from XS-XXXL.
Beginner level sewing project.
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This Nursing Shawl Pattern & Tutorial Includes:
- Fabric recommendations for purchased fabric.
- Regular Sewing machine or Serger instructions
- One seam instructions
- A link to favorite fabrics at a great price!
- Budget friendly ideas to help save money
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
- Multiple hints and tricks from a professional to help you sew something beautiful the first time!
- Very easy to follow directions for beginners
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!