Sew a diaper with this one size diaper sewing pattern!
Sewing your own pocket cloth one size diapers is fast and easy. Our one size diaper sewing pattern fits 7-38 lbs. 4 rise adjustments, optional gussets and optional adjustable elastic are all part of this one size diaper sewing pattern. Choose between touch tape (velcro) and snaps for a diaper closure. Helpful hints are included to help you choose fabrics, closure systems, ease of sewing and how to instructions for the diaper sewing pattern.
This One Size Diaper Pattern & Tutorial Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces (One size from 7-38 lbs)
- Supply list with helpful hints so that you know exactly what you want before sewing the cloth diaper
- Helpful hints on how to use virtually any fabric for the one size pocket diaper
- Directions on how to add snaps or velcro
- Snaps or velcro placement location on pattern piece
- Optional ADJUSTABLE elastic to make the cloth diaper fit children even better
- Optional additional gussets to help hold in messes better
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step of the one size diaper pattern.
- Attaching snaps Tips & Tricks
- Fabric cutting guide so you can make these one size diapers for less then $3.50 a piece.
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Unique Diaper Sewing Pattern:
- Fits babies from 7-38 lbs
- Use snaps or velcro
- Hidden elastic in legs
- Optional Adjustable hidden elastic
- Optional Gussets
- No bulk one size diaper will keep your little one comfortable
- No Serger needed
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the baby pants pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
NOW AVAILABLE: Hard Copy Pattern Booklet
I wanted to help everyone that I could, so I also made a hard copy, one size pocket diaper pattern booklet. This booklet is perfect for those who do not have access to a printer. You get the same, wonderful step by step tutorial, and pattern pieces in the booklet.