This Onesie Dress Pattern, modeled after our best selling Onesie Pattern, will give you multiple options for a perfect fit each time. There are two fit options available for cloth diaper or disposables. There are two lengths included for a top or dress. The top length is great for crawling babies. You can choose to make these Onesie Dresses with short sleeves, long sleeves, or with no sleeves at all! There is also an optional bottom ruffle. You will love this design and the endless dresses that you will make from it.
This listing is for a digital sewing pattern of Baby sizes NB-24 Months.
See detailed sizing chart in the listing photos.
More Onesies to Sew
Design Features Include
- 'Envelope Style' Shoulders for Easy On and Off
- Two Lengths: Top and Dress
- Two Sleeve Lengths: Short and Long
- Two Sleeve Styles: Regular or Sleeveless
- Two Fits: Regular Diaper or Cloth Diaper
- Bottom Snap or Velcro Design for Easy Diaper Changes
- Optional Ruffle for Dress Length or Tunic Length
Sewing Level: Adventurous Beginner!
This Onesie Dress Sewing Pattern Includes:
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-24 months)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-24 months) for Regular size onesie dress
- Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-24 months) for Cloth Diaper fitting onesie dress
- Cut Chart or pattern pieces for all rectangle or square pattern pieces
- Tutorial to make the Onesie Dress with sleeves (long or short sleeves)
- Tutorial to make the Onesie Dress with regular sleeves
- Tutorial to make the Onesie Dress without sleeves (tank top)
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Snaps or Velcro instructions
- Step by step directions with clear pictures and diagrams for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update this pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns.
Look here to see the posts that apply to this pattern: