Sew this beginner friendly Ornament Gift Card Holder in under an hour. This is a FREE Sewing Pattern & Tutorial so just add it to your cart and head on over to the blog for the instructions. This adds a personalized touch to a gift or you can hang them in a tree or from the mantle. This is a very quick project and a great scrap buster too!
Read the tutorial.
Here's what you need to get started:
- Main Fabric & Contrasting Fabric for pocket, topper and hanger - Scraps or 1/8 yard Woven fabric. (ex. 100% Cotton, Flannel and Cotton Canvas)
- Fusible Fleece Interfacing - 1/8 yard (optional)
- Point Turner (optional) - I like this one.
- Sewing Clips
- Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create this ornament gift card holder. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.