The absolute best top, tunic, & dress for the girl or little lady who loves to twirl. Dress it up or dress it down, the relaxed fit peplum is perfect for any occasion!
This pattern is for girls and you will be thrilled with all the options! Choose from a full circle peplum or a gathered peplum to get the exact style you looking for. You can also change it up with the curve hem tunic and dress or the high low hem tunic and dress. It is meant to be fitted around the chest with a relaxed fit around the waist. This pattern fits all little ladies with chest sizes 20"-33". This pattern is designed for use with knit fabrics.
Check out our Blog Lookbook for more inspiration and for a closer look at fabric and style options!!!
All of these size ranges are available:
Relaxed Peplum Pattern
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Relaxed Peplum Top, Tunic, & Dress Pattern Includes:
- 3 length options: Top, Tunic, and knee length dress
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for all sizes (2T-20)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a gathered peplum top, tunic, or dress
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a full circle peplum top, tunic, or dress
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a curve hem peplum tunic or dress
- Pattern pieces and tutorial for a high low peplum tunic or dress
- Pattern pieces and cut chart for binding or neckbands.
- Finished measurement chart
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Links to 'hacks' from our testers who have successfully created beautiful garments using this pattern as a base!
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Check out the Mamma Can Do It Blog! It is full of resources, hacks, and tutorials for MCDI Patterns. Click Here to see the posts that apply to the Relaxed Peplum:
After purchasing this sewing PDF pattern you will get an email with a download link. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Girl Peplum, you will have free access to our updates. YES!