Sew a pair of slim or comfy baby shorts with this simple baby shorts pattern
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial to make your own baby shorts. Perfect for girls baby shorts or boys baby shorts! It includes multiple sizes and is printable from a home printer. Use disposable or cloth diapers with this design. Recycle a t-shirt or use fabric. Best of all: thisbaby shorts pattern will keep that unsightly diaper hidden!
These baby shorts are Incredibly easy, fast and fun to make! You won't find another pattern so simple.
In fact, I'm so confident that you'll love this pattern that I made a free size to try out! Just see it here: https://mammacandoit.com/collections/free/products/free-baby-shorts-pattern
The baby shorts pattern includes sizes:
- 0-3 months
- 3-6 months
- 6-12 months
- 12-18 months
- 18-24 months
- 24-36 months
Each size has 2 patterns: one is for slim sizing and one is for comfy sizing. The slim size baby shorts are perfect for using with disposable diapers. The comfy size baby shorts are perfect for using with cloth diapers as it gives a bit more room for the added bulk.
Make these baby pants with a regular sewing machine. However, if you had a serger, there is optional serger directions as well. No serger is needed though. The baby shorts pattern is designed to fit babies from 0-36 months. It is accurate sizing with real babies.
This baby shorts pattern is the easiest available ANYWHERE. There aren't any unexpected or unexplained steps. Every step is very clearly detailed with a crisp image to help explain the step. You will definitely get it right the first time! The pattern includes MULTIPLE helpful hints as well as tips on how to recycle an old T-shirt into baby shorts!
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This Basic Baby Pants Pattern Includes:
- Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-36 months) for SLIM fitting baby pants
- Printable pattern pieces for 7 sizes (NB-36 months) for COMFY fitting baby pants
- Tutorial to make Simple baby shorts
- Yardage requirements
- Explanation on how to recycle a t-shirt into baby shorts
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Elastic measurements (so that you don't have to measure your baby or guess!)
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step)
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Add this Simple baby shorts pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the simple baby shorts pattern anytime from any computer easily to make these baby shorts. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!