With this FREE Sewing Pattern & Tutorial you can make a simple wallet. This is a small size wallet that that is perfect for kids or to toss into a larger bag. Carry your cash or cards when you are on the go!
Read the tutorial.
Here's what you need to get started:
- Main Fabric – 1/2 yard Woven fabric or you can use a Fat Quarter. (ex. 100% Cotton and Cotton Canvas)
- Contrasting Fabric for pocket – 1/2 yard Woven fabric or you can use a Fat Quarter.
- Fusible Interfacing – 1/2 yard. This is optional, but recommended. It will give more structure to your wallet. I used Pellon SF101.
- Snaps or Velcro – I used Size 20 KAM Snaps or you can use this velcro that comes in different colors to match your fabric. If you want something fancier you can use a metal snap.
- Point Turner (optional) – I like this one. Sewing Clips
- Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.