The Stretch Pocket Belt pattern is amazing and absolutely necessary for fitness and everyday wear.
As fitness gear, this stretch pocket belt pattern is excellent to hug close to your body and hold your phone while you run or exercise. When tested, the stretch pocket belt performed very well using athletic fabrics with spandex.
Stretch Pocket Belt
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Stretch Pocket Belt Pattern Includes:
- 2 Belt Width Options
- Layered, Printable pattern pieces for 35 sizes (21-70" waist)
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Video to help put pattern pieces together
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
You must go through checkout to put this pattern into your account. You can download the sewing pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the Stretch Pocket Belt Pattern, you will have free access to our updates. YES!