This perfectly fitting tank pattern has multiple options for endless possibility. You can make the Sunflower tank with binding or banding. You can make it a top with the tunic or thigh length. You can even make knee and floor lengths!
Also included is our fantastic Fit Worksheet. This helps you have the perfect fit regardless of the fabric that you choose!
- The Sunflower Tank | 2T-16 | Sewing Pattern
- The Sunflower Tank | Women Sizes 00-20
- The Sunflower Tank | Women Sizes 14w-40w
- The Sunflower Tank | Bundles
The Sunflower Tank
Sewing Level: Beginner!
The Sunflower Tank Patterns Include:
- Layered, printable pattern pieces for various size ranges
- "Layered" simply means that you can choose to only print one size if you wish.
- Choose to print on size 8.5x11, A4, or send to a copyshop with A0
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make multiple lengths
- Pattern pieces and tutorial to make the tank with pockets
- Pattern Pieces for the binding
- Easy Directions to make binding (including a video!)
- Easy Directions to make banding
- Fit Worksheet to get the best fit, regardless of fabric choice!
- Serger or regular sewing machine directions
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful hints throughout the tutorial
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
- Step by step directions with clear images for each step
- Thoroughly tested pattern and tutorial by our fantastic MCDI tester team
- 100% support from a professional seamstress
Meet The Designer:
So glad that you are interested in one of my favorite designs! I just love this pattern. It's one of my favorite things to wear. If you'd like to read about what I think about it, and what was important to me in this design, feel free to read this article. It'll give you some insight about our values and what's important when we make designs for Mamma Can Do It.