The Adalynn Dress
Sewing Level: Beginner!
This perfectly-fitting A-line baby dress sewing pattern has multiple options for endless cuteness. You can make the Adalynn Dress with short or long sleeves and you can add pockets if you wish. And the best part - you can add a ruffled hem for some gorgeous detail. Make this timeless dress with a regular sewing machine. Optional serger directions included.
Also available in:
Sleeves: Long or Short
Fabric Requirements: Light to Medium weight Knit fabric. Fabric suggestions include but are not limited to: cotton lycra, cotton jersey, and double brushed poly.
Notions: Matching thread.
Machine requirements: Optional serger or sewing machine with a zig zag (or other stretch type) stitch.
What's Included: *Please Note: This is a PDF Sewing Pattern. You will not recieve anything in the mail.
- Color Coded No Trim Pattern Pieces in these formats:
- 8.5 X 11 US Letter
- A0 (Copy Shop)
- Projector File
- Imperial Measurements
- Step-by-step Sewing Instructions with detailed pictures to help you understand the steps.
- Fabric suggestions & supply list
- Helpful sewing hints & tips throughout the tutorial
Don't worry about sewing with slippery fabrics or knits. I have a short video on the easiest way to fix frustrations that we all have with using knit fabric. Click here to view the video.
Multiple Hacks available with this pattern: See All
Our testers absolutely love this pattern and they have been creative with you in mind - You'll find links to all of their 'hacks' to make a unique design that you can love, all by using this dress pattern as the base. You'll love this design!
- Adalynn Hack: How to add a shoulder flutter sleeve
- Adalynn Dress Hack: Neckband and flutter sleeve
- Adalynn Dress Sleeve Hack: Rouching
- Adalynn Rolled Hem Modification
- Adalynn Tunic Hack
- Women's Adalynn Dress: Banded Sleeve Modification
- Adalynn Dress Hem Hack: High Low hem with ruffle
- Adalynn Sleeve Hack: Layered Look
- Adalynn Dress Hack: Slit Sides Tunic
- Adalynn Sleeveless Hack!
- How to hack a twisted cowl neck onto the Adalynn dress
- Creating a Split Bodice
- Cold Shoulder Hack
This is a PDF sewing pattern and tutorial to teach you how to create these garments. YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL.
Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download this pattern anytime from any computer. Our system will store the pattern for you too, so you don't ever have to worry about losing it. PLUS any time we update the pattern, you will have free access to our updates.