Sew training pants easy with this training pants pattern!
Sewing your own cloth training pants fast and easy with this training pants pattern. Don't spend a lot of money purchasing training pants premade when you can make them yourself for cheap. This training pants pattern will teach you how to make one size fits most training pants. The training pants fit babies from 15-35 lbs. The training pants also double as swim diapers. They fit perfectly without all the added bulk. Most children can pull them on by themselves because they fit like a brief. If there is a mess, simply unsnap!
Whether you are just beginning to use cloth, or you are an expert, you'll be in love with this training pants pattern. It is the easiest one you could ever use!
This Training Pants Pattern & Tutorial Includes
- Printable training pants pattern piece (one size fits most)
- Weight and size chart
- Helpful hints on how to use virtually any fabric
- Directions on how to add snaps or velcro
- Snaps or velcro placement location on training pattern pattern piece
- Soaker placement location on training pattern pattern piece
- Step by step directions with real life images for each step.
- Side snapping design lets them feel more like undies
- Helpful hints to make cloth training pants 'fancy or cheap' depending on budget.
- 100% Support from a professional seamstress for this training pants pattern.
Unique Cloth Training Pants Pattern design
- Fits babies from 15-35 lbs
- Use snaps, velcro or even safety pins
- Hidden elastic in legs
- Helpful hints to make cloth training pants fancy or cheap depending on budget
- No bulk design will keep your little one comfortable
- No Serger needed
Add this training pants pattern to your cart. Once checkout is complete, the download will be available in your account. You can download the training pants pattern anytime from any computer easily! Our system will store the training pants pattern for you too so you don't have to worry about ever losing it!